Wouldn’t it be great if you know what your customers are thinking? Knowing what are customers are thinking can help you –
- Make better product decisions.
- Reduce development & sales cost.
- Improve sales & business.
- Improve marketing effectiveness.
- Increase customer satisfaction.
There are many ways to know what your customers are thinking. Rieva Lesonsky (http://twitter.com/Rieva) has a great blog post on SurveyMonkey sharing 5 ways to listen to your customers and understand them better.
Here is a summary of those 5 ideas:
- In-person meeting – Talk to your customers in person.
- Social Media – Engage with your customers via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or other social media sites.
- Use online surveys – Use survey companies like SurveyMonkey.com.
- Phone surveys – Use it for your complex survey needs.
- Focus groups – This is a good way to capture your customers “emotional data”.
We at Neemware would like to add one more way, i.e. “Mobile Questions/Surveys” to this list to listen to your mobile customers. We are building tools that can help you reach your mobile customer both in your app or outside your app.
Try “In-App Question” to listen to your mobile customer via your mobile app.